Shipping & Return Policy
Thank you for shopping at sockboxglobal.com – the global version of sockbox.ca, where we strive to offer awesome customer service and easy policies that won’t add stress to your life. Our goal is to always make sure that you’re as happy as can be. We offer free standard shipping on all orders in Canada. As we’ve grown since 2014, we’ve created some additional information to consider when placing your sockboxglobal.com order, which you can read below.
Free Shipping – All orders in Canada qualify for free shipping. There are no weight exclusions or restrictions to the number of items ordered. Due to the very high cost of international shipping, we can only offer free shipping in Canada.
Shipping Carriers – sockboxglobal.com ships most items via Canada Post, FedEx or DHL. While we do our best to get orders delivered quickly, we cannot account for any delays Canada Post, FedEx or DHL may have. However, if you let us know of a delivery that arrives outside our guaranteed window, we will gladly refund any shipping charges incurred.
- Free Shipping: Packages are typically shipped using Canada Post and normally arrive within 2 to 5 business days (excluding holidays).
- International Shipping: Shipping times vary depending on your location in the world and the time it takes to clear customs. Track your package for an accurate delivery estimate.
- If you place your order on a weekend or a holiday, please consider the following business day as your first day when factoring in shipping times.
Shipping Confirmation and Tracking
- When you order something from sockboxglobal.com you will receive an email with tracking information shortly after your order ships. You can track your shipment on the couriers site, or through your account.
Customs, Duty & Taxes
It seems that in some countries Customs is the biggest unknown. When you place an order, you are responsible for any additional duty and/or taxes that your countries Customs Clearance may charge. For shipments in Canada, we collect taxes on your behalf and remit to the CRA quarterly.
Everyone at sockboxglobal.com is committed to make sure customers are excited with our products and happy with their purchases.
Some items like our Sock Lovers Advent Calendar™ and Twelve Days of Socksmas are eligible for returns within 30 days of your shipping date. All products must be unopened in their original packaging, and unworn/unused.
Socks are like toothbrushes, they’re meant to be thrown away and changed regularly. That said, we do stand behind the quality and brands we ship every month. You should expect each sock to wear a minimum of 12 times, though depending on conditions beyond our control you may receive fewer wears. If your sock grows a hole within the first 3 months or regular wear, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with photo(s) of the sock(s) so that we can arrange a replacement.
How to make a Return
While it disappoints us to know you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will do everything we can to ensure you a smooth return process. Below are the steps you need to follow to return an item:
- Email email@example.com to get an RMA number – before a return can be processed, we need to verify the purchase was made on sockbox.ca. If a purchase was made from a third-party, we cannot guarantee the quality or condition of our products. We also need to confirm the item(s) being returned were shipped in the last 30 days. We have a generous return policy, but after 30 days all sales are final.
- Repackage your return and include the receipt – every sockboxglobal.com order is sent a receipt. If you’ve misplaced it, you can access it through your account page. Write the RMA number on the receipt, making sure to include it in the package with your item to be returned.
- Ship the package back to sockbox.ca Returns Department via Canada Post, UPS, FedEx or DHL to:
sockbox.ca Returns Department
612 – 500 Country Hills Blvd NE
Calgary, Alberta T3K 5K3
Charges and Credits
Shipping charges – Customers are responsible for shipping costs back to sockbox.ca. If you received free shipping on your order, we will give you a 100% refund minus a $2.99 shipping charge.
Receiving your refund – sockbox.ca does not charge restocking fees. You will receive a full refund to the credit card originally used.
Damaged or Incorrect Orders
If your item (s) was damaged during shipping, there are missing, or incorrect items, we must be notified within 7 days to correct the issue.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a description of the problem. For damaged items, be sure to include a photograph to assist us in processing the claim. Once the above has been done, an RMA number will be issued and a shipping label will be sent for your return. Upon receiving the returned item, a replacement product will be sent.
Replacements cannot be issued without an RMA number being assigned first. The sooner you notify us the better. Our window for filing insurance claims is limited to 10 days, which means we are unable to refund or replace damaged or missing goods if notified after 7 days.